Friday, April 10, 2009

I thought I was lost in the city, it was just your eyes.


ITHINK MY EAR IS INFECTED.
WTF DO I DO ?!
D:

I woke up a hour ago and it just started bleeding. And my left ear is puffy-er than my right ear so I didn't think that was a good thing. CRAAAPPP!D: I hate lifeee. Everything hurts. My ear. My teeth. My heart. My foot -__- ASDJHASFJKAHJKASG.


MUSIC PLAYLISTTT!
Kids In Love - Red Car Wire; The music video's so weird how he just randomly skateboards to a house and eventually he's "late" then he just starts singing. LOL isn't he supposed to be out of breath?!
With You - Hello Hollywood; Cover of Chris Brown's "With You". I find it better cause I'm kind of annoyed at the real version HAHAAA.[;
Everything We Had - The Academy Is; They don't have any versions of the real song on Youtube. Only the covers made by people, so search somewhere else!♥
Good Morning Fire Eater - Copeland; Funny thing is I've always known this song but I never knew what it was called til I found it on youtube.
You're Not Alone - Devotion; This song isn't rock or alternative o_o I actually have no idea what genre it falls under. LOL. But it's pretty goood! Not rly. LOL.


"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally,
in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment