Monday, September 7, 2009

You spend so much time expecting the worst that you don't even notice the moments when people are loving you.

1 year and 3 months.
I can't believe I'm back to you.
Actually, I sort of expected it.
What I did during the summer was take a break away from your heart.
I'm not sure if you did that too,
but I did a pretty good job of not noticing you.
It all came back to me that one night, then again, I got over it.
Then guess what? Music Camp came around.
That's when I found out you're still into me.
I know I shouldn't have done a few things like ignore you, but it's all back to normal now for you, and me.
I still feel a bit of guilt in my heart,
I'm sorry for making you feel that way that night.
I love you and always will no matter what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment