Friday, December 18, 2009

Just turn up the music and block out the world.

Today was pretty much like a bad luck day for me.

First period was fine, we just had a party. I attempted to talk to the super nice senior guy, and succeeded. But I didn't get his phone number, oh darn. Haha I like his phone. Blackberry (:

Second period, I had the assembly first (triple second period). While the class was watching LOTF Lord of the Flies, me Chih BrianChu KevinChai & KevinLin played Truth or Dare. Apparently we were too loud so the teacher got pissed &yeah, we got in trouble. I blame it on Chih, LOL ): The teacher wrote our names down. I'm expecting a seat change & our citizenship grades to go down to a U or N. I know it.

Sixth period, It was alright. UNTIL HUY ELBOWED HIS CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE AND IT SPILLED ONTO MY CHAIR.


Never play Truth or Dare with boys. Especially if you're the only girl playing. The game gets dirty and hella perverted. FUUUCK LOL. D:
& I'm pretty confused about life right now.
We need more people to like at AHS, seriously.

VOLUNTEERING @ THE ARBORETUM FOR KEY CLUB & ICE SKATING & HUY'S BIRTHDAY GATHERING TOMORROW! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment