Sunday, February 7, 2010

Anyone can make you smile or cry, but it takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes.

^ Sadly, that's the truth.

I'm feeling great, better than ever.
Amazingly, I think I'll go back to writing.
When I was little I used to buy those black and white composition books to write stories in them.
I'll admit it, they were pretty lame.
Writing's one way to express your feelings.
It's a pretty effective way of expressing also.
I've gotten very lazy as I grew older.
Now I'm relying on my computer.
If I just randomly get pissed off about losing one of my stories, you can blame my computer for making the file disappear.
Despite all that, I've noticed that adding color to my posts doesn't make them brighter.
It just looks weird, maybe I'll add a bit more color to my happy posts.
However, this is not one of them.

Saturday evening/night was great.
You make me happy.

As for you, I don't really give a shit anymore. Go do whatever the hell you want with your life. Just don't come running back. I'm happy with what I have and where I stand right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment