Sunday, March 14, 2010

They can't kill your dreams, so they assassinate your character.

I love writing, I love opinions and quotes and expressions. It's so beautiful to know that you're not alone in this messed up world. It's relieving to know that someone else feels the same way you do.
^ That's how I feel when I read quotes that I can relate to.

I had an amazing dream yesterday morning. I woke up at 8, but went back to sleep til it was 9 for the Stussy Sale at my school.
In my dream, I held his hand. We sat on a rock after that long walk and I laid my head on his shoulder while our hands were attached. It was very adorableee!
I swear I was smiling in my dream. Does that mean I was smiling in my sleep? That's pretty creepy.

Too bad it was a dream, I hope it comes true :D

My current favorite song is Sweetest Thing - Shane Piasecki

No comments:

Post a Comment