Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stars feel like knives, they tell us why we're fighting.

I can NOT possibly wait for Music Camp anymore.
I'm so ready to get away from my city life for a week. Mountains(: & I have to visit band camp again, Neil's gonna make me. But I was planning to anyways!

AUGUST23-28, 2009♥
IN THE MAKING ^__^


Hahaa(: I found out there's a BOC dance at the end of the year. Band Orchestra Colorguard! :D It's on June 5th. I can't wait for that either, well it's a banquet but yeah.

Yes, a heart can hallucinate, when it's starved for love.
It can even make monsters seem like angels from above.


ASDHASFJKASJKFJSAF. Did I tell you how much I love quotes?!

"When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared they won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only do they still love you, they love you even more."

No comments:

Post a Comment