Thursday, June 18, 2009

Guilts inside me spit on the grace were infinite.

Summer school seems awfully long. It's as if it's neverending. Seriously. I'm always just sitting there staring at the clock digits a few meters away from me. It takes a whole HOUR for the digits to change. No joke.

I really miss last summer.

If only some genius in the world invented a time machine. I mean, if they came up with such a good idea, why not make one? There has been like a couple million out there in movies. But they don't make one for the watchers? That's such a waste of a good idea. I think I'm into photography again. This summer I'm going to take a shitload of pictures. Wheither if they are of me, or scenary, or even random objects.

IREALLYREALLYWANTYOUBACK. I just wanna be best friends again. Closer than ever. Please? :/ I think I forgot how it feels to be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment