Thursday, June 18, 2009


I REALLY WANT TO GO TO WARPED TOUR THIS SUMMER.
Life's depressing.
I have bad grades, and Chemistry stresses me out.
Fucking summer school, I'm missing Warped Tour because of Chem.

That really sucks.



Having you visit my hall during break makes my heart skip beats. My heartbeats will probably be off JUST because of you now. Haha just kiddding, ilykid.
Well during break, I was just walking down my hall then the first thing I saw was him. We stared at each other for a good 5 seconds until I turned back and pretended to wait for Elliot, since he was walking my way anyways.

I'M FUCKTARDED KTHANX.



You know that invisible attraction they say is there when you and someone else like each other? Yeah, that magnet is so strong between you and I, I could pull the Earth around the universe with it.


Imissyoukajsddasfgjlaskdgklag. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment