Monday, June 22, 2009

Love pulled us down in the gutter.


Oh what would life be without song lyrics?

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one


SUMMERPLANS.
JUNE20 Report Cards -_-
JUNE21
Fathers Day/Haircut.
JUNE22 Semester summer school starts :) Calvin&Allen visits me during break.
JUNE24 TRANSFORMERS 2 COMES OUT!
JUNE26
Mall with DL, AC, LY? ^watch that.
JUNE27
FBLA Car Wash?!
JULY3
No school! BEACH?!
JULY25
DEVIN'S BIRTHDAY!! :] happybirthdaaybestfriiendd(:
JULY31 Last day of summer school / AP Chem test :(
AUGUST23-28
MUSIC CAMP! :)<3
?! Six Flags with the same crew :D
?!
Ice Skating with Ashley Feng
?!
Beach Day Numero Dos.
?!
Canada -__-x
?!
Americana with friends againn!

No comments:

Post a Comment