Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Please. Just this once, let me be strong.


TRANSFORMERS COMES OUT TODAY! (:

I don't know what the deal with him is, but it's bugging me. AHH I'M FAT. I need to go to the gym as soon as possible.
AWWWWWH that's cute anyways yeahh (:

It sort of kills to hide my feelings. I'm just faking my smiles all the time, and I bet you don't even know how I feel in the inside. I'm missing you quite terribly. I have no idea what you're thinking because you keep everything to yourself. I don't understand how people can do that. Don't you ever feel guilty? Or unsecure so that you'll have to tell someone? I really hate keeping everything to myself, it makes me feel miserable.

Hurricane - Something Corporate.

I'm sorry but I am too weak to be your cure.


I was walking home today, but I happened to be with Michael, Daniel, Calvin Z. Then his car passes by. I felt his warm eyes staring right at me, so I looked over and I was right.
ICAN'TTAKETHISANYMORE, ICAN'THANDLELIFEWITHOUTHIM.

Is there a possibility things will go back to how they were before? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment