Saturday, August 22, 2009

And every second is electric like a thousand volts. Not to mention, my intention's only natural and your affection is the question.

And it just feels like my insides are in this constant battle, where one part of me just wants to be happy, confident, fine without you. But the other part, the other part just wants you to see just how you affect me, and exactly what you've done to me.

I have a thing for dark pictures.
Something with BLACK in them :)

MC. Tomorrow. It's TOMORROW. I know I know.

I'm not as excited as I was a few days ago though, I don't know why. It's not going to be the same this year. I know. I can feel it in my heart. Things have changed over the summer. It's just not ever going to be the same again. It's not that I don't want it to be different, but I just can't help it. My heart's a whole separate department from my body and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment