Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Take a chance, because you never know how perfect something can turn out to be.

THAT PICTURE REMINDS ME OF MUSIC CAMP (:

Guess what FOOOOLS?
Music camp is in not 7 or 6 or 5 days but in FOUR days.

HI BLOGSPOT. I'm so sorry I completely forgot about you this past month. (Doesn't that sound so mean?) LOLISTILLOVEYOU. DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?! (: I don't expect anyone to cause probably the only one who subscribed to me / who probably reads my blogs (OR NOT) is Jason Woo. LMFAOHAHAHDHASD. LOL. I'm not surprised cause this blog was MAINLY to myself and whoeverr's lucky enough to find it (: That makes me sound like a loser who only has one friend. D: BUT IT'S ALRIGHT. We're the two cool ones that use blogspot. RIGHT JASON?

Hahaaa so yesterday I went to the movies to go see 500 days of summer ! (: It was a GREAAAAT MOVIE. I'd give it such a good review. LMFAO. I went with KEVINCHU & NEILTAHANI. Fuhzzzzzling Kevin transferred to Cal Poly so no more Arcadia High for him ): WHY SO SMART. Fuhzzle is the new f worddd. That one shit part in the movieee was funny. LOL I RECOMMEND YOU SEEING THAT MOVIE. It was only us three cause PERRYMOERSALIM & STEPHENCHU didn't freaking come. YEAHIKNOWRIGHHHT. After the movie we went to McDonalds to get something to eat cause they were hungry. I hate how it takes us 18247898475 minutes to decide what to eat. Stupid food courts with a LOOOT of choices. Haha (:
I'm so glad they invented colors. It makes my posts look more wanting-to-readd. UH READABLE?!#@$

TOMORROW IS REGISTRATIONNN! I want my schedule already LOL. I'm not SURE what I signed up for. Stupid people who did programming. jasdkhasjkgksjkg. I'm fine.

ALL I'M HERE TO SAY IS, I'M HELLA STOKED FOR MUSIC CAMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment