Thursday, October 15, 2009

^ I really do.
I need to get away from this place.

Every fucking time.
All those times ..
Times when I was trying to get over you,
I'd survive a couple of days or weeks without you there,
After that ; guess what ?
There you were. Doing something to get my mind / heart set back on you.
I hate wearing my heart on my sleeve all the god damn time.
Look how vulnerable my heart is.
I can probably fall for anything.

I really don't get it.
What's so special about you? What could you possibly have that other guys don't?
Honestly, I can't see it. Maybe it's your killer personality. Yes that I'd-totally-kill-for-a-guy-with-this-type kind of personality.
Get off my mind please.
Or do something that'll reassure me that I'm always on your mind too.

No comments:

Post a Comment