Friday, July 3, 2009

Sometimes when I let my mind run free, it never fails. It goes right to you and a smile takes a hold of me.

I didn't get to go to fuckign Six Flags today. D: THAT'S SO GAY. My mom was like "OH IT'S TOO HOT". What kind of fucking reason is that? Invalid.

Anyways, I could've been having fun at Six Flags instead of sitting here and blogging. LOL JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOU BLOGSPOT.

You can really tell a lot about a person from their taste in music.
What pushes them through the hard times,
what makes them jump and dance,
and what makes tears come to their eyes.
You just have to hear what they do.


I wonder how everyone calls this website. Blogspot or Blogger? I like blogspot better, cause that was the original name from a few years ago :) Don't you ever wonder if someone else in this world is doign exactly what you're doing right now? Or typing exactly what you're typing? HAHAH I'm a pretty strange little girl. I always flip my magazines over to the back cover so that I wouldn't have a celebrity watching me pee or take a shit.


ANYWAY I GOT A LAPTOP! ^__^ I was looking at guitars today, and I'm really stoked about getting one. June26,2009

AWWWWWWH Mitchell.
via Txt Msg
"ya but even if hes shy it dousnt madder with u because u will love him for along time he will have all the time in the world"


Today, while eating fruit salad, I stabbed the grape with my fork on the first try. I felt like a warrior. MLIA




No comments:

Post a Comment